Sunshine Global Hospitals – Overview
Sunshine Global Hospitals, Surat is a 220-bed multispecialty hospital on Dumas Road. The fastest growing hospital chain of Gujarat has proved beneficial to the citizens of Surat, offering most advanced healthcare treatments, with the right blend of medical expertise and latest technologies. Sunshine Global Hospitals has become a synonym for healthcare.
The hospital has delivered best of the treatments with the combination of doctors of global stature, excellent infrastructure, latest and most advanced facilities, warm-hearted caretakers and of course patient-centric care.
Hospital is offering all specialities and superspeciality services, including critical care & most advanced cardiology unit with third generation cath lab, operating theatre with laminar airflow, joint replacement unit, laparoscopic surgery unit, etc.
Milestones Achieved So Far
On 15th June 2016, we celebrated our second Foundation Day by achieving milestones in patient care
- Touched over 5,000 lives (Indoor Patient Admissions)
- 600+ Joint Replacement Surgeries
- 1,500+ ICU Admissions
- 3,000+ Preventive Health Families
- 1,000+ Cath Lab Procedures
- 2,000+ Surgeries in Various Specialities
- Special Programme: On its second anniversary, the hospital had one-week celebration to embark the care and cure. A special programme on “ZindagiDobara“ was organised for all the patient survivors who were cared and cured in the last 2 years in critical care, mass casualty, trauma or accidents. The programmes aimed to spread message that with proper care and right approach many lives can be saved. The patients shared their success stories and medical miracles, including their stay in hospital with an excellent team of doctors and staff members.
- Indoor Games to Ensure Integration: To enhance integration and motivation, the hospital organised indoor games, such as lemon spoon, tug of war, and many more along with a friendly cricket match for the employees, giving a message of “Team Work”.
- Food Fair: A food fair was organisd inside hospital, by the employees – for the employees, including diverse food items of different savours. Participation by the consultant doctors made this food fair attention-grabbing!!
- Health walk: A health walk was organised on 15th June 2016 at 0700 hours from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) to Sunshine Global Hospitals, to promote the message of SMART SURAT. The walk was waved off by directors with a vow to make Clean and Green Surat promoting Health, Safety and Hygiene. More than 150 staff members participated in the health walk, with different messages like Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle, Save Earth, Be Safe (Wear Helmet), Exercise Regularly and so on…
We desire to continue providing the best healthcare to Surat.
Sunshine Global Hospitals is poised to deliver “Health and Happiness Always! and Care and Cure by Human Touch.