Philips India on 31 May introduced two new products Philips Air Purifier Series 3000 and Philips Air Purifier Series 6000 in the category of air purifiers at the annual showcase – Philips Innovation Experience – event in Bengaluru.
Philips as a leader strives to penetrate deeper into the market by offering solutions for both domestic, as well as larger area settings.
Philips India through its latest innovations aims at addressing the growing menace of “Pollution or Polluted Air” by actively intervening by designing well-researched and state-of-the-art air purifiers to enable healthy lifestyle.
The purifiers are equipped with ‘Aerasense Technology’ that offers real time numerical particulate matter (PM) 2.5 light-emitting diode (LED) display.
Aerasense is a cutting edge technology exclusive to Philips with the accuracy and performance benchmark against a professional sensor, senses and delivers superior purification against the PM2.5 and common allergens like pet dander and dust mite.
Features of Air Purifier Series 3000
- Designed for domestic use
- Superior purification that can be applied to max. 76 m2 room
- Professional-grade Aerasense sensing technology
- Advanced NanoProtect Filter delivers all-around protection
- Special AL auto mode is more effective for allergen removal
- Accurate real-time indoor air quality count (PM2.5)
- Long lifetime performance
- Healthy air protect alert for filter life time with accuracy
- Certified or tested by European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) and Airmid
- Sensor touch user interface (UI) with big numerical display
- Ultra-silent under sleep mode with only 33db
- Large handle for easy carrying around
Available at Rs 32,995/-
Features of Air Purifier Series 6000
Designed for set-ups, such as hospitals and large living rooms or offices, which have a higher concentration of pollutants and need more intense cleaning
- 2X capacity of clean air delivery with TwinForce aerodynamic
- Class leading Aerasense sensing technology
- Upgraded VItaShield IPS technology filters 20nm particles
- NanoProtect S3 filter removes 99.97 per cent 0.3µm particles
- Healthy air protect for smarter filter life management
- Real time PM2.5 feedback and four colour air quality index (AQI) light
- Certified or tested by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), ECARF and Airmid
- Intuitive design for easy activation on AUTO
- Four settings to give you ample choice in fan speed
- Three options for lights on/off setting to meet your needs
- Child Lock
Available at Rs 67995/-