ePsyClinic, online emotional & mental wellness clinic, has welcomed Rohit Shrivastava on board as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
With his more than a decade-and-a-half experience in diverse sectors ranging from healthcare, telecom to e-learning, Rohit Shrivastava will play a key role in boosting the technological infrastructure and service optimisation of the company.
His appointment will assist ePsyClinic in realising the company’s motto of making mental health services acceptable, accessible and accountable by enhancing its user interface.
- Accelerate the availability of world-class therapies, psychiatric, wellness and counseling services online to ensure the best of mental and emotional wellness & healthcare services.
- Strengthen the interactive modern technologies that can help amplify ePsyclinic’s customer-centric approach.
- Spread awareness and generate a larger client base.
- Provide a holistic, Internet-based state-of-the-art technology that includes video, audio, chat and message interfaces to provide mental healthcare to clients in the comfort of their homes
Credentials of Rohit Shrivastava
- Has a keen interest in technology
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from Jiwaji University in Gwalior followed by an MBA in General Management from the University of Virginia
- Involved in various technical capacities in numerous high-profile projects at Airtel
- Involved in product evolution of the security industry like TriCipher used by Bank of America, a healthcare solution for Managed MediCare for the United States (US) based company and platform as a service (PAAS)/ software as a service (SAAS) products in the publishing & e-learning industry
- Has also worked with reputed names on industry standard software solutions with extensive knowledge on external regulatory authorities like TRAI/RBI in India and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) in the US.
- Technological acumen
- Deep understanding of EQ or emotional quotient
- Cross-domain experience and expertise