Company News

Siemens Mobile C-arms A Step Towards Advanced Imaging

Der Trend innerhalb der Chirurgie geht heute verstärkt in Richtung minimal-invasiver Eingriffe - und Siemens Healthcare stützt diesen Trend mit seinen bildgebenden Systemen. Bereits seit 2013 bietet Siemens mit dem mobilen C-Bogen Cios Alpha ein Bildgebungssystem an, das durch seinen quadratischen Flachdetektor und seine Leistungsfähigkeit chirurgische Eingriffe dieser Art unterstützt. Modern surgery is increasingly moving toward minimally invasive intervention, and imaging systems from Siemens Healthcare are supporting this trend. In 2013 Siemens began offering an imaging system, the Cios Alpha mobile C-arm, whose square flat-panel detector and performance support this type of surgical intervention.

A synergy of modern surgical techniques particularly the imaging improves patient survival has it improves the accuracy of the surgery itself, supporting this trend Siemens Healthcare has introduced a  new series of Cios C-arm a group of imaging systems – the Cios Alpha and three additional models of the Cios C-arm family, which play a key role in the areas of orthopaedics and traumatology.

The new family of C-arms comprising Cios Fusion, Cios Connect, Cios Select, and the premium Cios Alpha system will cover all customer requirements for mobile X-ray imaging .

“Compact design and greater ease of use are common features of the entire C-arm family, as are a standardised user interface and high level of performance,” says Francois Nolte, Head Business Line X-Ray Products, summarizing the features of the Cios series.

“The maximum possible X-ray time, an elevated heat capacity to prevent overheating, and a high current range offered by the X-ray tube all help ensure consistently high image quality during lengthy operations, such as heart surgeries lasting several hours,” he added.

Cios Fusion : A Flat-Panel Detector

Cios Fusion features state-of-the-art flat panel detector technology. In total, its field of vision is about 160 per cent larger than the standard image intensifier. This produces an image that is free of geometrical distortion and offers a higher grayscale resolution, making various anatomical structures clearer to see. An additional touchscreen that can be located right at the operating table enables the surgeon to control the C-arm from within the sterile work area. It helps and makes vascular surgery easier.

Cios Connect :  Light Weight  with Low Radiation

Cios Connect covers a very broad area of application it offers a highly reliable system with low service costs and it enable physicians to display individual images simultaneously in subtracted view and in X-ray view. A removable anti-scatter grid also makes it possible to provide pediatric treatment with especially low radiation doses. Weighing only 248 kilograms, Cios Connect is an extremely light model helps easy handling at the operating table.

Cios Select : Helps in  Routine Clinical Use

The entry-level model Cios Select would serve as a basic product to improve healthcare services by providing easier access to surgical imaging. It is designed to be user-friendly in operation, and its sturdy construction means that the system does not require expensive maintenance. Color-coding facilitates communication during operations. Each direction that the C-arm can be moved is labeled with a color and the brake levers are marked with the same color.

Cios Alpha system : Making Transplants  Easy

Beginning in January 2016, an expanded version of the Cios Alpha is a revised version of the Cios software. A large preview image on the touchscreen makes it easier for OR staff to select the appropriate image settings. To mark anatomical structures, the live graphical overlay function can now be used in all operating modes regardless of the field of clinical application, and is no longer reserved for users in vascular surgery. A metal correction function compensates for metal components in the image at the push of a button, to enable surrounding tissue to be represented with greater contrast: for example, in the case of major implants.

1. zgrzewanie rur pp

January 16, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Thanks, I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?

2. rekawice robocze ze skory

January 17, 2018 at 12:27 am

I do believe all of the concepts you’ve presented in your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

3. industrial

January 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Faytech North America is a touch screen Manufacturer of both monitors and pcs. They specialize in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of Capacitive touch screen, Resistive touch screen, Industrial touch screen, IP65 touch screen, touchscreen monitors and integrated touchscreen PCs. Contact them at, 121 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013, +1 646 205 3214

4. Botki Lanqier Opinie

January 18, 2018 at 12:06 am

You are my inhalation, I possess few blogs and rarely run out from brand :). “Actions lie louder than words.” by Carolyn Wells.

5. Mustang Jeans

January 18, 2018 at 8:12 am

I’ve learn a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to make such a magnificent informative website.

January 19, 2018 at 9:55 am

Awsome website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also

January 19, 2018 at 12:15 pm

I¡¦m no longer positive where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

8. Home Improvement

January 19, 2018 at 10:46 pm

naturally like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I will certainly come again again.

9. Petarda

January 19, 2018 at 11:26 pm

I went over this site and I think you have a lot of excellent information, bookmarked (:.

10. Health

January 20, 2018 at 8:09 am

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.

11. Jak Odświeżyć Dywan Domowym Sposobem

January 20, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Merely wanna tell that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.

12. Automotive Technology

January 20, 2018 at 11:50 pm

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too great. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

13. Home Redesign

January 20, 2018 at 11:51 pm

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours as of late, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

14. Siłownia Gorzów

January 21, 2018 at 5:08 am

I got what you intend, thankyou for putting up.Woh I am glad to find this website through google. “Food is the most primitive form of comfort.” by Sheila Graham.