Through its quality products and services, encompassing the entire array of diagnostics, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. has been leading the in-vitro diagnostic industry for over three decades. With an aim to provide innovations that aid in timely and accurate disease detection, Transasia regularly introduces the latest and most advanced technology based on the end user’s needs.
Haematology is one of the fastest growing segments of the Indian IVD Industry. It’s been more than twenty years that Transasia and Sysmex Corporation, Japan have partnered together to create a benchmark in haematology. Transasia is the sole distributor of Sysmex products in India and markets a varied range of their haematology systems right from the 3PDA Sysmex XP-100 (a basic requirement of every lab) to an upgraded 5 PDA Sysmex XS-series and the latest 6PDA Sysmex XN-series. The accurate, precise and clinically relevant parameters reported by Sysmex analysers have contributed in a huge way to the betterment of Indian preventive and curative healthcare industry.
- Easy to operate LCD touch screen graphical display
- Auto probe cleaning facility
- Auto clog detection facility
- Inbuilt robust thermal printer
- Easy sample and reagent entry through handheld barcode reader
- Easy connectivity through LAN, barcode, serial and graphical printer port
- Equipped with sample rotor valve technology to ensure precise sample aliquoting in every measurement
Parametric and Software
- Reports 20 clinically useful parameters plus 4 WBC research parameters to provide easy and accurate diagnosis of clinical condition
- The analyser is equipped with floating discriminator technology to reduce the interference among WBC sub-populations and the intervention of microcytes in PLT count during the cases of microcytic hypochromic anemia
- The analyser reports true neutrophil count, which helps in differential diagnosis of neutrophilia and eosinophilia. It also provides screening of iron deficiency anemia and beta thalassemia through simultaneous reporting of RDW-SD and CV.
- The analyser provides screening of the cause of thrombocytopenia with the help of PLCR, PDW and MPV reporting.
- The analyser reports measured HCT through the ‘Cumulative pulse height detection’ principle to aid in profiling of anemic condition and present a better co-relation with other RBC parameters in cases of RBC abnormality.
- The analyzer ensures volumetric cell measurement to reduce the need of frequent calibration and to ensure precise sample reporting.
- Keeping In mind the accreditation requirement of laboratories, it has X-bar and LJ QC program.
- It is one of the only 3 part system to provide online QC program named Sysmex Network Communication System (SNCS).
With all its advanced features, Sysmex XP-100 is the latest 3 part fully automated haematology system giving its end-users an effective, easy, accurate and precise sample analysis.