Serving A Prime Objective

DR ND KhuranaDr N D Khurana, COO, Primus Hospital takes pride in saying, “We emphasis a lot on medical ethics & transparency, a rare phenomenon in today’s medical system”. He speaks to Sharmila Das, ENN at length about the hospital’s services

What has been your forte? Tell us about the hospital’s primary objective? Who were the founding members of the hospital?

Primus Super Specialty Hospital, a state of the art 250 bedded hospital with 130 commissioned beds is located in the serene diplomatic area of the country. The hospital has come up as per vision of its Chairperson as well as mission set up by her.

Our vision is to establish a network of world class centres in healthcare by providing state of the art facility and creation of ethical, compassionate patient care through professional excellence. Our primary measures of success will be delivering a benchmark quality of medical services. Our organisation will be run by responsive, caring and efficient people with a never ending focus on service and medical excellence. The hospital commissioned initially as Primus Ortho & Spine Hospital in the year 2007 and has during the short span of five years not only excelled in the field of Ortho & Spine including joint replacement and complex spine surgeries but also diversified by including other Super Specialties to provide Multi- Specialty care to patients under one roof.

Primus Super Specialty Hospital (PSSH) is registered with DHS Government of NCT of Delhi and is NABH & NABL accredited signifying the quality standards practiced.

PSSH is catering to the medical needs of national and international patients and complying with all statutory requirements and follows all service delivery protocols. The Hospital has acquired state of the art technology and technical know-how as well as highly qualified and experienced faculty and support staff to put that technology into practice. The ethical practice and transparency are the prime concerns at Primus.

What are the medical services you offer?

The hospital is presently providing services in the following disciplines of medicine:-

Orthopaedics including Arthroplasty and Joint replacement under highly qualified and experienced Director Prof Dr Surya Bhan eminent ex- faculty AIIM with about 10,000 joint replacements to his credit.

Urology including andrology, reconstructive urology & kidney transplant by team of eminent urologists comprising Dr GSKochar, Dr HS Bhatyal & Dr SK Pal who are class apart in managing most complicated reconstructive urological problems refused from various centre of repute from India and abroad.

ENT including cochlear implantation. Spine surgery under Dr. Arun Bhanot, a highly qualified and experienced with specialised training in spine surgery at Wooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul, South Korea, Dr Bhanot has exclusive skill in performing dissectomies under local anaeshthesia with patient fully awake and making the miserable patients walk the following morning post operatively Department of IVF at PSSH, first one to acquire an embryoscope in North India under well known Gynecologist and IVF expert Dr (Brig) RK Sharma who is trainer of the trainers. Institute of Reproductive Medicine and IVF centre, a flagship in the field of infertility management and research has brought a new ray of hope in the life of infertile couples specially those who have not succeeded in their quest in earlier attempts elsewhere. PSSH has state of the art dialysis unit with 12 latest haemodialysers and highly skilled faculty and well trained support staff to provide round the clock dialysis services. Dental department under Padam Shree Dr Anil Kohli is an excellent set up for delivery of dental services and has got state of the art equipment including pentogram.

Department of Neurosurgery is providing excellent Neurosurgical services including GAMA radiations (under tie- up arrangements). Apart from above the hospital is having department of internal medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology as support clinical services. To ensure delivery of quality medical care, the importance of support departments cannot be underestimated. Accordingly, PSSH has set up state of the art radiology, pathology, blood bank, ICU, & other supportive department with latest available high tech equipments and highly skilled manpower to operate and decipher the results which include from conventional X-ray unit to 1.5 Tesla MRI along with 64 slice CT scan unit, bone densitometry, mammography ultrasonography, color Doppler, C- Arm , PFT & electrophysiology. The department of radiology is having the availability of PAX system for digital transfer of the images at consultants’ desk.

Pathology lab has separate department of Biochemistry, Hematology, Serology, Microbiology, Electrophoresis, Histopathology, Cytology and all are equipped with latest high tech equipments with complete interfacing of all the equipments

In accordance with Vision of Our Hon’ble Chairperson Achla Dewan Primus is not grown only as a single unit but has spread its wings beyond diplomatic enclave Delhi by establishing to satellite outreach centers at Ramesh Nagar and Dwarka respectively for door delivery of the services to those who need as well as one 100 bedded replica of Primus India in Abuja, Nigeria to serve the patients at their native place and avoid agony of their long travel in state of poor health to other countries.

In this respect, what are you future plans?

Primus is striving hard to established similar centres in other countries of Africa where the health facilities are scarce. Primus ideology of maintaining ethical standards and transparency in patient management has gone a long way in providing satisfaction to the patients and it swears to continue abiding by the same to maintain Doctor patient relationship and faith of patients in treating institution which is the crux of Medical service delivery.

What are the modern equipments you have deployed in diagnosis and treatment?

The Heliophos D/KLH (1 tube)/FV 3000 x-ray unit provides the best image quality of digital images with rich contrast. BV Libra 9”, mobile e-arm provides outstanding image quality at lowest possible dose. It has two monitors for image processing, review, archiving and display. Multimedia Mobile Siemens portable x-ray machine which facilitates easy accessibility in case of emergencies.

We have installed Siemens Somatom Emotion 64 Slice Configuration CT scan. That allows cutting edge medical technology with minimal life cycle cost. This equipment can reliably perform routine and advanced application like CT colonography, long range vascular CT, and ECG gated imaging of the heart. The machine carries finest diagnostic details, with the fastest speed and maximum efficiency with lowest patient exposure. CT angiography facilitates evaluation of spiral images and display of vessels, vascular anomalies, aneurysms plaques and stenosis.

Our radiology department is functional round the clock with equipments like 64 Slice CT, 1.5 Tesla MRI, High Resolution Ultrasound, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, Digital X-Ray etc.

1. zgrzewanie rur pex

January 17, 2018 at 12:51 am

I’ll right away seize your rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

2. rekawice robocze ze skory

January 17, 2018 at 12:52 am

I do trust all the ideas you have presented to your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for beginners. Could you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

3. TownhouseForRent

January 17, 2018 at 12:45 pm

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

4. Lanqier Producent

January 18, 2018 at 12:29 am

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart. “We may pass violets looking for roses. We may pass contentment looking for victory.” by Bern Williams.

5. Mustang Jeans

January 18, 2018 at 8:43 am

hello!,I love your writing so so much! proportion we keep in touch more about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this space to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

January 18, 2018 at 8:54 am

You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

7. Corporate Car

January 18, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, would test this¡K IE still is the market chief and a large portion of other people will omit your wonderful writing because of this problem.

8. Furniture

January 18, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Great ¡V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

9. Home Improvement

January 18, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your website in web explorer, might test this… IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large component to other people will leave out your great writing because of this problem.

10. Career Education

January 19, 2018 at 3:32 am

Wow! Thank you! I continually wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I implement a part of your post to my blog?

11. Triplex

January 19, 2018 at 11:01 am

Utterly pent content , thanks for selective information .

12. Management Jobs

January 19, 2018 at 3:43 pm

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

13. Web Design

January 19, 2018 at 5:01 pm

I truly enjoy looking at on this internet site , it holds superb content . “We find comfort among those who agree with us–growth among those who don’t.” by Frank A. Clark.

14. Home Improvement

January 19, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I conceive you have remarked some very interesting details , thanks for the post.

15. Diagnostic Health

January 20, 2018 at 12:58 am

Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

16. Health

January 20, 2018 at 8:54 am

I haven’t checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

17. Fashion Designer

January 20, 2018 at 1:38 pm

As I web site possessor I believe the content material here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

18. Ile Kosztuje Pranie Dywanu w Pralni

January 20, 2018 at 11:11 pm

I conceive you have noted some very interesting points , thanks for the post.

19. Women

January 20, 2018 at 11:34 pm

You have brought up a very great points , thanks for the post.

20. Home Design

January 21, 2018 at 12:54 am

I have been reading out a few of your stories and i must say pretty clever stuff. I will surely bookmark your website.

21. Gorzów Wielkopolski Noclegi

January 21, 2018 at 5:35 am

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there.

22. hotel

March 15, 2018 at 10:29 am

I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

23. discount shopping

March 20, 2018 at 11:54 pm

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

24. science and technology

March 20, 2018 at 11:58 pm

Great awesome issues here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

25. Bad Credit

March 20, 2018 at 11:58 pm

wonderful issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made a few days ago? Any certain?

26. island

March 21, 2018 at 12:01 am

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

27. cool gadgets

March 21, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.