Contact Person for Clarification
Company name: TeraRecon Inc TeraRecon Headquarters
Sales and After-sales Support
Robert Taylor, CEO & President
TeraRecon, a global leader in advanced image processing and 3D visualisation techniques, provides image management systems for healthcare applications based on its unique and patented image processing technologies. A six-time winner of Frost and Sullivan awards, the company has developed a leading portfolio of products that advance the performance, quality, functionality, and integration of image processing and 3D visualisation systems. Founded in 1997, TeraRecon has developed a unique family of powerful technologies that are used in its real-time, enterprise-wide image processing solutions and real-time 3D volume rendering hardware engines. TeraRecon is a privately-held company with global headquarters in Foster City, CA, USA, and offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; Concord, MA; Savona, Italy; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Products and Services
iNtuition: TeraRecon offers innovative and uniquely powerful visualisation platform Aquarius iNtuition. Often, iNtuition
removes the need to purchase expensive software packages bundled with CT, MR and PET scanners, which are applicable
to just one specialty area.
iNtuition with Limitless Scalability features:
• Unmatched thin-client advanced applications suite
• Personalised pre-processing of images to your preferences
• Web-enabled smartphone access with no software required
• Intelligent image auto-routing and compression capabilities
• Unlimited processing power
• Unprecedented deployment flexibility
• Massive scalability
iNtuition Review: It reviews and enhances the role of iNtuition as a complement to PACS within radiology workflow. iNtuition Review includes special functionality to create folders of cases for presentation in daily or weekly radiology conferences and multi-disciplinary meetings.
iNtuition Enterprise Medical Viewer – iEMV: iEMV builds upon the multi-modality review capability of iNtuition Review, by providing a simple, intuitive, browserbased client which requires no download, no installation, and no plugin. A completely zero-footprint viewer supports a wide range of browsers dating back to IE7 and multi-modality case presentations from iNtuition Review. On the client side, iEMV is equipped to integrate with EMR/HIS/ PACS for enterprise access to image and non-image data in the context of access to the complete patient medical record.
• Award winning clinical solutions for advanced visualisation
• True server-client architecture
• Unparalleled automation
• Superior volume rendering performance
• All users are advanced users (Every tool for everyone – always)
• Leader in advanced visualisation solutions in India
• Installations across several leading medical college and teaching institutes like PGI Chandigarh, KEM, LTMG & Nair Hospital Mumbai
• Enterprise Advanced Visualisation capabilities throughout the radiology departments with advanced 3D capabilities on individual computer for radiologists at P.D. Hinduja hospital-Mumbai, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences – Cochin, Sahyadri Hospitals – Pune, Apollo Hospitals – Chennai and Fortis Hospital – Kolkata
Categories of Product
• Enterprise Advanced Visualisation for CT/MR/PET
• 3D workstations for CT/MRI/PET
• Advanced 3D software for PACS
• Cloud based 3D viewer for teleradiology