Management Team: Ravi Balagali, Dr Vinoy Singh, Haribabu doddala
Head Office: Bangalore-L1#174,6th Sector, HSR layout
Contact Person for Clarification: Anshuman Kumar
Srishti Software is a leading product development company providing cutting edge technology solutions in the healthcare domains anchored around. Its flagship product called THE PARAS SUITE OF SOLUTIONS. Set up in 1997 and headquartered in Bangalore and reconstituted in 2005, Srishti today has offices in Delhi, Mumbai, and London. Some of the key markets targeted by Srishti include Middle East, ASEAN nations, East & South Africa, India, Europe and the US. The company is expanding into newer markets like Middle East, Africa, and East Asia. Over the years, Srishti has built a unique culture that combines the flexibility and swiftness of a niche firm with the significant technological breadth and process orientation of large organisations. Our key strengths include: In-depth functional understanding of healthcare, online media and publishing domains with particular emphasis on knowledge processes.
Srishti’s mission is to deliver highimpact, intuitive technologies to knowledge based enterprises. Srishti leverages its high-quality and cost-effective solutions and technologies, to bring tangible value to customers around the world.
Products and Services
PARAS Healthcare Management Software is a fully integrated solution for various hospital sizes and complexities. This allows our customers to choose the right sized solution based on their current requirement as our adaptive and modular design of the solution helps our customers to grow without the fear of technology or solution replacement as they grow.
Srishti Software offers a suite of Healthcare Software solutions that includes:
• Health Management Information System (HMIS) Enterprise Class -Fully Integrated Solution
• Electonic Medical Record
• Disease Registries
• Cord Blood Bank
• Telemedicine Solutions PARAS.
Our healthcare suite of products are aimed to deliver paperless and film less hospital thereby reducing huge administrative costs. This helps our customers to counter the rising costs of care amidst increasing competition. Many IT investments in hospitals have been very costly and cumbersome to implement due to the procurement of multiple solutions and integrating them.
To ensure that our customers do not live through such problems, we engineered PARAS as a fully integrated end to end solution.
This facilitates one point responsibility and much lower turnaround time for implementation. Our solutions are built to be deployed from as small as a single hospital to multiple hospitals in multi-locations in a seamlessly integrated way.
• Placed among Top 100 Small Business in the Year 2011 by Franchise India.
• Placed in the NASSCOM Emerge Top 10 companies under the category of Emerge Products for the year 2010.
• Rated SE 1A by ONICRA performance and credit rating.
Differentiated advantages of our product PARAS – Healthcare Management Software are below:
• Bi-directional integration between business and clinical processes. Helps hospitals in resource optimisation and plug revenue leakages
• Delivers improved patient care conforming to best clinical and administrative practices
• Multi-location product that enables centralised monitoring, intelligent decision making and improved audits and controls
• On-demand application scalability that ensures non-obsolescence of solution as business grows
• 100 percent successful product implementation record across geographies
• Native multilingual support: Chinese, Vietnamese, Arabic and English versions already available