At the 65th Indian Radiology Congress, touted as India’s largest radiology annual tradeshow, Carestream Health India demonstrated a slew of state-of-the-art digital imaging products. The congress, organised by the Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA) and attended by over 2,500 imaging specialists and healthcare professionals, was held in Hyderabad from 28th to 31st January.
One of the key spotlights of the congress was the Carestream Health stall, made distinctive by its welcoming design and by a vast display of innovative products, which reflected its unique theme of ‘A Smarter Way Forward’. The focus of Carestream Health India’s product showcase at the congress was its latest innovations in its CR, DR, PACS and laser printing solutions that enable faster access to medical images, enhancement in work flow and improvements in image quality.
The attendees were able to experience the following:
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend System: Designed for small and mid-sized hospital radiology departments, imaging centers, clinics and specialists’ offices, the CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend DR System offers a cost-effective entry to digital imaging and high flexibility with its versatile floor-mounted tube stand and a wide, elevating float-top table with a patient weight capacity of 295 kilograms.
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Mobile Retrofit : Carestream’s mobile retrofit kit uses a single wireless detector, the DRX1 system, to convert your existing mobile x ray equipment—regardless of supplier—to a DR system fast and cost effectively.
- The CARESTREAM DirectView Classic CR System: Streamlining workflow for higher productivity and patient throughput, the CARESTREAM DirectView Classic CR System produces high-quality images and allows placement in any X-ray room or X-ray control console room.
- The CARESTREAM DirectView Vita CR System: An affordable, compact and tabletop imaging solution, the CARESTREAM DirectView Vita CR System is designed specifically for small hospitals, clinics and specialty practices. Its compact footprint fits easily into small areas, while being light weight and portable makes it ideal for mobile units.
- The CARESTREAM DryView 5700 Laser Imager: A laser film printing solution for low to mid volume print applications, the CARESTREAM DryView 5700 Laser Imager is an ideal solution for CR, DR, CT and MR imaging applications, and one that caters to specialized radiology needs of clinics, imaging centers and other medical imaging service providers.
- CARESTREAM Vue is a next-generation healthcare information technology platform that simplifies RIS+PACS+reporting in radiology, cardiology and mammography. With thousands of proven implementations worldwide, Vue’s scalable enterprise workflow, vendor-neutral archiving and cloud-based services optimize medical imaging for clinical excellence and superior patient care.