October 2011

Ground Floor, Goldline Business Centre, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai – 400064
Mumbai:+91 022 40843832, New Delhi:+91-11-4604 8436/40,
Chennai:+91-44-4351 9701/02, Bengaluru: +91-80 -4167 2869/70,
Kolkata:+91-33-4063 0375/76, Lucknow:+91- 522 401 7137, Fax: +91-22-40843898
Email: info.MT.india@draeger.com, Web: www.draeger.com

COMPANY PROFILE
Dräger is an international leader in the field of medical and safety technology. The company was founded in Lübeck, Germany, in 1889. Over the past five generations, Dräger has evolved into a publicly traded, worldwide group. The company’s long-term success is based on customer intimacy, professional employees, continuous innovation and a commitment to outstanding quality.

Dräger products protect, support and save lives in clinical applications, industry, mining or fire and emergency services.

Dräger has about 11,000 employees worldwide and is currently present in more than 190 countries. The company has sales and service subsidiaries in over 40 countries. Its development and production facilities are based in Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, the USA and China.

Dräger Medical India Pvt Ltd (DMIPL) is established in 2006 as a fully owned subsidiary of Dräger Medical AG & Co KGaA. It is committed to better the past performance. Dräger Medical products are distributed in India since last 25 years, through regional and national distributors.

DMIPL is the leading acute point of care (APOC) solutions company in India, realising Dräger Medical’s global position as a leading supplier of healthcare technology. DMIPL has a national network and presence. The company is a part of a group of world-wide subsidiaries covered under common ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certification. This ensures that the company follows international best practices maintaining highest quality in pre sales to after sales and life cycle support for the customers.

PRODUCTS/SOLUTIONS

• Gas Management Systems: Medical Air Plant, Medical Vacuum Plant, Gas Control Station, Terminal Units, Area Control Unit.
  • Architectural Systems and Lights: Sola family, Polaris® Agila/Movita/Forta, Ponta Supply Beams, Gemina® Duo
  • Monitoring & IT Solutions: Vista 120, Infinity® M300, Infinity® Vista series, Infinity® Delta, Infinity® Kappa, Infinity® Omega series, Infinity® Gateway, Infinity® Symphony, Innovian® Solution Suite
  • Anaesthesia Workstation: Fabius® family, Primus®, Zeus® Infinity® Empowered
  • Respiratory Care: Carina®, Savina, Savina® 300, Evita® family, Babylog® 8000 plus, Babylog® VN500, Oxylog® family
  • Neonatal Care: BabyTherm, Resuscitaire®,Isolette® series, Caleo®, JM 103
  • Clinical Consumables & Accessories, Dräger Services

TARGET VERTICALS

The safety division offers customers consultancy, products and services for an integrated hazard management, especially for personal and facility protection. The current portfolio comprises stationary and mobile gas detection systems, respiratory protection equipment, fire training systems, professional diving equipment as well as alcohol and drug detection units. The current product range of the medical division includes anesthesia workstations, ventilators for emergency, critical and home care as well as warming therapy for premature infants. Patient monitoring, IT solutions, accessories and consumables, ceiling supply units, light systems and central supply systems for medical gases complete the portfolio.

USP: Technology for Life

14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Pingback: Google

2. a knockout post

April 13, 2018 at 4:30 pm

a knockout post
    Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
    go over the same topics? Thank you so much! https://v.gd/6HNTVs

3. find this

April 13, 2018 at 5:39 pm

find this
    Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be
    running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this
    is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured
    I’d post to let you know. The style and design look
    great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Kudos http://www.svavic.com.au/UserProfile/tabid/43/UserID/1341886/Default.aspx

4. lawyer queens ny

April 15, 2018 at 9:51 pm

lawyer queens ny
    Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort.

5. Website

April 15, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Website
    I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This article posted at this website is actually good. https://goo.gl/keBojr

6. Jere

April 16, 2018 at 2:01 am

Wow! After all I got a blog from where I be capable of really get helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.

7. Too many cooks

April 16, 2018 at 8:33 am

These two better settle their score now before everything ends up burnt!

8. accident lawyers new york

April 16, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.

Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

9. share investment

April 18, 2018 at 1:17 am

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

10. best movies

April 18, 2018 at 1:17 am

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks!

11. Can you hear me now

April 18, 2018 at 8:21 pm

This guy has something very important to say!

12. Great post.Much thanks again. Awesome.

13. Travel

April 20, 2018 at 3:38 am

I¡¦ll right away grab your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

14. modern technology

April 20, 2018 at 3:41 am

Lovely website! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also